Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xr
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xr
- Matrix Ascent Trainer: very sturdy cross-trainer
- Dual-action multi-position handles and extra-large rubberised pedals for more workout comfort
- 5 programmes — manual, intervals, constant watt figure, target heart rate, Sprint 8
- Incline electronically adjustable between 24% and 54%
- Exact-force induction brake: seamless and precise changes to the step speed at the touch of a button
- Suspension elliptical technology ensures a smooth motion sequence
- Wireless Bluetooth heart rate measurement
- Max. user-weight: 159 kg
Dimensions set-up - Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xr:
(L) 191 cm
x (W) 86 cm
x (H) 174 cm
- Technical information:
- Stride length: 51 - 61 cm
- Stride width: 6.5 cm
- Display: duration, distance, speed, calories,
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Extras: transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
Description: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xr
Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xr – well thought-out design for your whole-body workoutThe Matrix Ascent Trainer XR has an extremely low and comfortable entry. That is achieved with the virtually ground-level treads. They even allow for easy access to the machine for older people and people with impaired mobility.
The extra large pedals with rubber inserts allow for secure footing and increase the traction of leg movement. This causes a substantial increase in the effectiveness of your workouts. The stride length can be electronically adjusted between 24% and 54% thanks to PerfectStride motion technology. That way, you can focus your workout individually on specific muscle groups like gluteus, thigh, calf, and thigh back.
XR console: clear display & effective workout programmesIn addition to the excellent workout comfort, the Matrix Ascent Trainer XR 5 provides you with motivating workout programmes for successful and goal-oriented workouts. The workout computer gives you the information on your personal workout success on an extra wide 8.5 inch LCD display (22 cm).
Warranty conditions: Matrix Ascent Trainer A50 xr
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||3 years|