Darwin exercise bike HT40
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Darwin exercise bike HT40
- The Duke Fitness HT40 was chosen as the price-performance winner in the Ergometer Test (2021) at the Prevention Center of the Technical University of Munich. The entire ranking list and the results of the other tested categories can be found here.
- Good exercise bike for an occasional cardio training
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Very quick, easy assembly
- Smartphone or tablet holder
- Training computer with two fitness tests to monitor your training progress
- Comfortable sitting position
- Space-efficient design
- Height-adjustable saddle at 10 levels
- Max. user weight: 120 kg
Dimensions set-up - Darwin exercise bike HT40:
(L) 108 cm
x (W) 56 cm
x (H) 139 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- Output: 25 - 270 W (adjustable in increments starting from 5 Watt)
- RPM-independent resistance control
- Flywheel weight: 7 kg
- Length of the pedal arms: 17 cm
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programs in total: 19, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 4
- Resistance levels: 32
- User memory: 4
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: horizontal, vertical
- Handlebar adjustment: incline
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: transport wheels
Description: Darwin exercise bike HT40
Darwin exercise bike HT40: good comfort, quick access to the trainingThe Darwin exercise bike HT40 offers a comfortable sitting position with the vertically and horizontally adjustable saddle as well as the handlebar, in which the angle is also adjustable. Adjust the handlebar a bit flatter, for example, so that you can cycle in a seated position which is rather similar to a racing cycle. The very easy operation also contributes to the comfort. With the so called jogwheel, a control knob, all settings can be done quickly.
When you purchase the Darwin exercise bike HT40, you do not have to wait long to start your training. Most parts of the exercise bike are already assembled, the rest of the assembly is done in four steps. Then just plug it in and start exercising.
Training computer with diversified programmesAll in all, the Darwin exercise bike HT40 provides 19 training programmes as well as two fitness tests, which you can use on a regular basis to keep an eye on your progress. The 19 programmes include 12 preset programmes such as Fartlek or hill programmes. In addition, you have the possibility of Watt controlled training. You can achieve your set targets more effectively with the four heart rate programmes. If you want to improve your maximum performance you chose the programme where the resistance is chosen, for example, so that you always train at 90% of your maximum heart rate.
If you prefer it more personalised – no problem: The exercise bike HT40 is equipped with four user memories. Each user has the possibility to create an individual programme and save it. We recommend that you enter your personal data so that the calculation of your calorie consumption is more precise and the programme calculates your maximum heart rate automatically.
Good resistance for beginners and occasional trainingIn Watt mode, the Darwin exercise bike HT40 offers a maximum resistance performance of up to 270 Watt. That's absolutely sufficient for beginners. For those who want to improve their performance or want to do an effective interval training, we recommend an exercise bike with a higher maximum resistance output, such as the cardiostrong range.
PDF document for the productManual Darwin-HT40
Warranty conditions: Darwin exercise bike HT40
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
Darwin exercise bike HT40 Test & Evaluations
4.71 of 5 Stars
(7 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Darwin exercise bike HT40 Service & assembly videos
With our videos, we want to help you use your fitness equipment as quickly and as well as possible. In the assembly video, we guide you step by step through the assembly of your device. It's best to watch the video in its entirety and continue to use the printed instructions during assembly.
Darwin exercise bike HT40 Accessories
- Taurus Floor Mat for Bikes
- cardiostrong chest strap Smart 5khz/Bluetooth/ANT+
Out of stock
Back in stock approximately CW 09
(26.02.2024 - 01.03.2024)
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Exercise Bike
11.399,00 €1.299,00 €
3699,00 €599,00 €
81.499,00 €1.399,00 €
9699,00 €599,00 €
10899,00 €799,00 €