Product details: Leki Thermolite
- Extremely light and sturdy Trekking Pole
- Adjustable from 61 to 135cm
- 3-part, hardened aluminium shaft with a diameter of 16/14/12mm
- Leki Super Lock System SLS - TÜV-certified adjustment mechanism with a a holding force of up to 140kg at a turn back safety of 360°
- Thermo grip - very light, open-pored foam mix
- Lock Security strap
- Hard metal flex tip
- Different sized baskets can be screwed on easily
- Absolutely scratchproof surface finish
- Scope of delivery: one pair
Description: Leki Thermolite
The Leki Thermolite is an extremely light and sturdy Trekking pole. The Leki Thermolite's shaft is made of extremely hardened aluminium (HTS 6.5) and features the SLS Super Lock System. The Super Lock System is TÜV-certified and ensures a holding force of up to 140kg at a turn back safety of 360°. The weight of the Leki Thermolite is less than that of comparable Trekking Poles due to its slender diameter. This pole is ideal for users with a body height of up to 180cm and weighing up to 80kg. The thermo grip of the Leki Thermolite is made of open-pored foam which is sweat-absorbent, heat-insulating, shock-absorbent and provides optimum grip. The Leki Thermolite features a hard metal flex tip which allows the user to screw on different sized baskets easily. The surface of the Trecking pole has an absolutely scratchproof finish.
Warranty conditions: Leki Thermolite
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Leki Thermolite Test & Evaluations
Write a product rating now and win a gift coupon of 500 € or the refund of the paid purchase price. The choice is yours!
Leki Thermolite Accessories
19,90 €15,99 €
T-Fitness puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the T-Fitness expert review and find your appropriate equipment.