Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1
Variety of exercises
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1
- Cable control module: high effectivity thanks to free cable control training
- Pivoted swivels up to 160 degree in the upper, middle, and lower part for varied cable pull exercises
- Trains the intra-muscular coordination of stabilizing muscles and improves the balance
- High muscle tension for pull rope exercises by permanent demand of muscles
- All in all, 6 cable pulls offer 50 % of the resistance each
- Good fitness training for daily movements
- Bilateral training, left and right independantly of each other is possible
- Sport specific exercises like golf swing, swimming stroke, tennis are possible
- Stable 5 point floor contact; adjustable rear feet to compensate floor unevenness
- Backrest of the training bench is 9 times adjustable up to 90 degree
- Sturdy round steel frame construction
- High-quality and resistant powder coating
- Precision ball bearings for a smooth and silent course of motion
- Accessory (included): 2 pairs of D-handles, 1 pair of multi-ring handles, foot straps
- Weight stack 80kg (16 x 4,5 )
- A variety of possible exercises for: Shoulders, Chest, Back, Legs, Abdominals, Arms
Description: Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1
The Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 is the most compact multi-gym of the Maximum series. Despite its low space requirement and set-up stpace of 163 cm x 105 cm x 213 cm, the Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 guarantees a high exercising variety. The highlight is that all exercises with the cable pulls can be freely done. Though the Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 is not quite suitable for beginners, but it is great for ambitious athletes, who want to have their own gym at home.
The advantage of free cable pull stations is that the muscles are activated every fibre ("core muscles") for the course of motion - in contrast to guided multi-gyms, which always work in same angles and can only maintain their effect on the muscles via higher resistances.
The Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 offers a training on the upper, middle, and lower cable pull - for a varied workout. The free cable pull exercises do not only result in an effective muscle building but improve balance and stabilization as well.
The weights for cable pull exercises can be set in 4.5 kg increments, so that biceps, triceps, and smaller muscle groups can be trained. Up to 80 kg can be moved via different pull ropes. A high-quality steel construction, nylon pulleys, pull cable with a load of about a ton, and precision ball bearings provide a perfect quality of movement - as it can be usually found at gyms.
The base construction of the Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 is made of highly loadable steel and convinces by a very high-quality and resistant, electrostatic powder coating. Precision ball bearings and oil impregnated threads ensure an absolutely smooth course of motion. An incline adjustable training bench is also included in delivery as well as length-adjustable handles.
PDF document for the productManual Finnlo HAM-3977 ENG 01
Warranty conditions: Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 Test & Evaluations
Finnlo multi-gym Maximum M1 Accessories
29,90 €19,90 €
- cardiostrong Gym Towel
- In stock
Starting from 9,90 €
- Flexi-Tile floor protective mat
- In stock
Starting from 49,90 €
- Taurus floor mat set
- In stock