Product details: Adjustable Foot Pedal
- continuous adjustment of the pedal arm length from 30 - 170 mm
- easy handling
- rugged construction
- suited for professional use in rehabilitation
- scale for reproduceable settings
- utilization of existing pedals
- fits all current bike-ergometers and exercise bikes (square axis; specify egomoter type with the order)
included in delivery:
- set of treadles (l+r) with length scale
- axis adapter for standard square axis
- quick-action clamping screws
- assembly screw, warning sign
- instruction manual and assembly instructions
Description: Adjustable Foot Pedal
Foot pedal with adjustable pedal radius for bike-ergometers and exercise bikes.
The pedal arms that are usually built into the ergometers and exercise bikes assume a certain degree of bending and stretching abilitiy in the knee and hip joints. (ca. 120° knee bend). If the user is not able to perform this movement because of an injury, operation or degenerative joint disease, he can shorten the pedal arm with the Adjustable Foot Pedal. So ergometer training is possible even when movements are restricted.
Fields of application:
- support for mobilizing joints
- cartilage training with arthrosis
- rehabilitation of leg injuries
- cardiovascular training
The adjustment mechanism of the Adjustable Foot Pedal allows for a continuous adjustment of the pedal length. Thus, the required amount of the bend and stretch movements are significantly reduced and the stress on the joints is relieved. The required knee inflection can be reduced to 65°.
Warranty conditions: Adjustable Foot Pedal
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Adjustable Foot Pedal Test & Evaluations
Adjustable Foot Pedal Accessories