Taurus Smith Rack
- Safe and versatile workoutsThe perfect combination of barbell and cable pulley workouts
- Highest stability meets smart designThe multifunctional rack helps you keep things tidy
Total-body workouts at 6 stations
Strong and adaptable
Product details: Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull
Training stations on the extremely versatile Smith Rack:
- Barbell in the Smith Machine
- Squat Rack and Chest Press Station
- Height-adjustable dip attachment
- Multi -Grip pull-up station
- Cable pull with lat pulldown and deep cable pull
- Smith Machine for guided barbell training: 50mm barbell bar with safety hook for particularly safe training
- Extraordinary stability: 6 x 6cm tubular steel frame with 2mm wall thickness
- Particularly versatile : the barbell bar can be adjusted in 23 increments for heights between 32cm and 185cm
- Barbell bar runs smoothly and quietly in the Smith Machine
- Cable pull with excellent capabilities
- Max. load capacity of bar catchers, J-hooks and dumbbell bars: up to 350kg; Chin-up bar: 150kg; Cable pull: 100kg
- Weight rests and cable attachment with 50mm mounts
- Extensive range of accessories including: short rowing or biceps curl grip, lat pull bar, many target racks, bar catcher | Safety rest, two J-hooks | Storage hook, dip attachment
- Tidyness is ensured: The rack has 6 holders for 50mm discs (each 17cm in length) and two stands bearing 50mm dumbbell bars
- Bore diameter of the height-adjustable attachments: 26.5 mm
Compatible with further accessories:
- Weight bench for a range of dumbbell exercises
- Sling trainer for bodyweight exercises
- Resistance bands are attached
- Pull-ups just too easy? We therefore recommend a weight vest.
- Please note: The 122.5 cm width only concerns the "footprint" at the widest point, i.e. the barbell; the Smith Rack measures at 200 cm.
Dimensions set-up - Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull:
(L) 175 cm
x (W) 122.5 cm
x (H) 217 cm
Description: Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull
The Taurus Smith Rack provides an enormous range of exercise possibilities with its two main components – the Smith machine and the multifunctional cable pulley. But there is more to the workout station: Additional features such as a pull-up station, dip attachments, and bar catchers allow a lot of variation possibilities. At the same time, the Rack meets the highest standards of safety and stability.
Safe up to the performance limit
Concentrate entirely on your muscles and the weight: The Smith machine helps you perform your barbell exercises properly and gives you a safe feeling. Two vertical rails ensure that the trajectory of the barbell is steady. It can be lifted out of the socket by slightly lifting and turning your wrist. After your exercise set, you can quickly and safely hook the barbell up again.
A total of 23 altitude levels are available. The lowest position is 32 cm, the highest is 185 cm. This means that the Smith machine covers all the basic exercises from deadlifts to squats. The Smith machine is a helpful partner, especially for beginners in free-weight workouts. Those at an advanced level can push their performance limits using the guided barbell and the safety system.
The Taurus Smith Rack doesn't compromise on the combined cable pulley, either. The excellent traction helps you concentrate on the clean performance of your exercises. The lat pulley bar can be replaced with other handles as desired. Thanks to a carbine connection on both the lat pulley and the deep cable pulley, that swap can be done in no time at all. In addition to curls, crunches, and other exercise options, the foot rests give you the option of performing rowing exercises in seated position.
With the Taurus Smith Rack, you get a space-saving and multifunctional workout station at home. A total of 6 racks for your disc weights and two stands for 50-cm barbell bars keep your home gym tidy. The clever design and the robust tubular steel frame guarantee freedom of movement and maximum safety.
PDF document for the productManual Taurus SR
Warranty conditions: Taurus Smith Rack with cable pull
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|