Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer
- Smoothness of Rotation
Taurus FX9.9 Crosstrainer
- Rotary knob control on clear console
- App compatibility with Kinomap and iConsole+ training
- Exceptional stability
- Incline can be adjusted in 10 increments
Clearly arranged console
Exceptional stability and durability
The Taurus 9.9 fitness equipment series: welcome to the family
Product details: Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer
- Crosstrainer (Front wheeler) with an adjustable incline
- Clear swivel display with very simple dial control
- Perfect running feeling: very small stride width of just 3.3 cm
- Incline for more intensive use of the muscles
- A stride length of 56 cm with a flat ellipse means a very comfortable walking experience
- Multiple grips: optimal grip position for every body size
- Extremely stable device: 180 kg max. User height
- Use either the display or the middle handles to adjust the resistance level and incline
- The display is both elegant and simple
- iOS: iConsole+ Training and Kinomap
- Android: iConsole+ Training
- Max. user-weight: 180 kg
Dimensions set-up - Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer:
(L) 211 cm
x (W) 82 cm
x (H) 188 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Output: 10 - 350 W (Adjustable in increments starting from 5 Watt)
- RPM-independent resistance control
Balance mass according to the standard of Tiedje:
When you compare the products, please mind that some manufacturers define differently the balance mass of their crosstrainers. Therefore, the indications can vary among each other. Besides the weights of flywheel, pulley, and caryying wheel respectively cross and blank discs (levelling discs), the indications of balance mass of some manufacturers consider additionally the weights of pedal arms, handle bars, and other parts. This is dubious in our opinion. We define the balance mass as "total weight of flywheel, pulley, carrying wheel respectively cross and blanc discs", which form the rear balance unit.Balance mass according to the manufacturer: 0 kgBalance mass according to the standard of Tiedje: 10 kg, of it
Aspects which are not included in valuation according to the standard of Tiedje:
- Flywheel: 10 kg
- Pulley: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Carrying wheel: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Cross joint and round blank: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Grip bars (R+L): Not specified by the manufacturer
- Pedal arm (R+L): Not specified by the manufacturer
- Other parts: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Gear ratio: 1:8.75
- Stride length: 56 cm
- Stride height: 14 cm
- Stride width: 3.3 cm
- Ball-bearing mounted joints
- Resistance levels: 32
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 25, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 4
- User memory: 4
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
- An elliptical cross trainer with a joint-gentle, elliptical movement (Elliptical)
Description: Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer
Inclines are good for your bum!
The Taurus FX9.9 is one of the few crosstrainers on the market that has an adjustable incline. An adjustable incline offers two major advantages: firstly, in addition to the resistance level, there is a second option for adjusting the training intensity, as it is much more demanding to run uphill than on the flat. Second, the muscular focus is somewhat different. As with climbing stairs, when the crosstrainer is on a high incline, it works the gluteus maximus, or buttocks, more intensely. The Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer is the right choice for those who want to lose weight and tighten their glutes.
Extraordinarily high movement quality and ergonomics
You should, of course, feel comfortable while exercising on the crosstrainer. The FX9.9 Crosstrainer is excellent in the three points that play a significant role in ensuring a pleasant workout: stride length, stride width and the ellipse height.
- The stride length is very generous at 56 cm. A longer stride length is usually perceived as much more comfortable when training. At 56 cm, the crosstrainer is suitable for people from any height from 160 to 210 cm.
- At just 3.3 cm, the stride width is very small. A narrow stride width is much more comfortable as well as ergonomic, and it can also prevent hip malpositions. Just test it yourself: when you walk, your feet are close together.
- The stride height / ellipse height is also very comfortable at just 14 cm. In combination with the stride length, this results in a smooth running feeling that both feels good AND is gentler on the joints.
The step surfaces / pedals are non-slip and large. In addition, the multi-grips are more ergonomic. Regardless of the user's height, everyone can find the optimum hand position for them. This means that the FX9.9 is perfect for any exercise room where multiple people are working out, for example at home for the family or in a professional exercise room in a hotel or a company.
A huge range of comfort functions make working out fun!
Can be operated in the blink of an eye
The display of the FX9.9 can be operated easily using a rotary knob. This allows you to quickly select programs or quickly change target values (e.g. watts or calories). Once you have made your settings and the program starts, you can also, for example, take your tablet and place it on the tablet holder to watch a movie during your workout. You can also connect your mobile device to the free iConsole+ training app.
The little extras make the Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer truly great
In additional to the simple control system and the tablet holder, additional extras make sure that the FX9.9 is truly fantastic. For example, the display can be swivelled, the incline (10 levels) or resistance (32 levels) can not only be adjusted on the console but also on the handles in the centre. These handles also have hand pulse sensors, meaning you have the choice of measuring your pulse using the chest strap or using the hand sensors.
There is also a water bottle holder on the console post. This means you won't get dehydrated during strenuous workouts. The FX9.9 can also easily be rearranged after your workout. There are two sturdy transport wheels arranged at the front and there is a sturdy lifting handle at the rear.
PDF document for the productmanual Taurus-FX99
Warranty conditions: Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|
Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer Test & Evaluations
5 of 5 Stars
(2 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
Taurus FX9.9 Cross Trainer Accessories
from 49,90 €
- Taurus floor mat set
- Comfort chest strap cardiostrong
- Fitness Equipment care kit