Product details: Tacx Flow Smart Trainer
- Ideal for beginners or experienced athletes
- Evaluate your data via your smartphone, tablet or directly via your PC
- Display: speed, cadence, power and time
- Transmission means: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Compatible Apps: Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad
- Maximum power: 800W
- Maximum incline: 6%
- Mains connection: 110 to 240 V
- Suitable axles: width of the rear fork: racing bike: 130 mm, mountain bike: 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Torque: 15.3 Nm
- Brake force: 45 N
- flywheel: 1.6kg
- Calibration: Spin Down
- Weight: 9.4kg
Description: Tacx Flow Smart Trainer
The Tacx Flow Smart Trainer is the ideal choice for you, should you want to train all year round and enjoy an interactive indoor ride experience.
Thanks to the wheel-on construction, the roller trainer can be set up and stowed away in seconds. During your training, important parameters such as speed, power and cadence are measured reliably and precisely. No further sensors are required for this.
Due to the construction of the roller trainer, you have a stable hold even during intensive training units and can thus continue to improve your performance. In addition, the Flow Smart trainer is equipped with a single roller with a hardened steel jacket to ensure a long service life.
Another highlight of the Tacx Flow Smart Trainer is the connectivity to your favourite apps. Connect your bike trainer to the Taxc app, Zwift or RoadMap. As a result, your training will always be varied and you will stay motivated.
Warranty conditions: Tacx Flow Smart Trainer
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.