Product details: Super Pro Water-Air Punchbag
- Water-Air Punchbag from Superpro, filled with water and air
- Comprised of covering, water-filled layer and air-filled central cylinder
- Very easy installation and top-up at home
- Good shock and kick absorption through water power
- Risk of injury reduced, particularly to the wrists
- Individual degreese of hardness adjustment via cylinder and accompanying pump
- Available in two sizes: 100cm and 150cm
- Colours: black
Description: Super Pro Water-Air Punchbag
Super Pro Water Air Punchbag
The new Water-Air Punchbag from Superpro does look like a conventional punching bag, but is however fundamentally distinguished in training from its sister products, as this unique punching bag is filled in with air and water.
The Super Pro Water-Air Punchbag consists of three components:
- A high-quality covering
- A thick layer filled with water
- An air-filled cylinder in the middle
Owing to the high quality, the covering has considerable durability and provides for safety in training. The punching bag's water layer can be filled up at home quite easily, the water spreads equally according to the overall volume and provides for a balanced hardness at every point. In addition, the water level effects an optimum weight for the punching bag to catch the vibrating. The water provides for blows and kicks to be better absorbed than by conventional punching bags and the risk of injury, in particular to the joints, is reduced.
Individual adjustment of hardness
In addition, the air-filled central cylinder in the punching bag ensures the hardness can be individually adjusted. The more air introduced with the provided pump, the harder the punching bag will be.
The punching bag is available in these two sizes:
- approx. 100cm x 35cm - Weight approx. 30kg
- approx. 150cm x 35cm - Weight approx. 50kg
the punching bag is packed into a small box, which makes it easier to send out and to handle.
Please note: The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty for faults in production. During the punching bag's use, however, it is imperative in the interests of quality to avoid putting this equipment in contact with sharp or hard objects that could damage the punching bag, (shoes and rings, etc.). The recommended temperature for the use of the punching bag is between 5°C-25°C.
Warranty conditions: Super Pro Water-Air Punchbag
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Super Pro Water-Air Punchbag Test & Evaluations
Top 10 bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Punch bags, hanging
9139,95 €99,95 €