Matrix Ergometer U50 xer
- Smoothness of Rotation
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Matrix Ergometer U50 xer
- Sturdy and comfortable ergometer
- Self-raising pedals with adjustable straps
- Console apps: My Media, HDMI, Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MyFitnessPal, Weather, web browser, and others
- Console extras: energy-saving mode, integrated book holder, audio on/off
- 12 programmes — manual, interval, constant watt figure, target time, target distance, target calories, target heart rate, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American, Virtual Active Northern Rockies, iFit, user-defined
- WLAN and Bluetooth-compatible
- USB connection
- Max. Height of the user 150 cm - 193 cm
- Adjustable multi-position handles with resistance buttons and heart rate sensors, exchangeable
- Comfort Arc seat, exchangeable
- Max. user-weight: 159 kg
Dimensions set-up - Matrix Ergometer U50 xer:
(L) 122 cm
x (W) 62 cm
x (H) 143 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Q-factor / pedal spacing: 19.4 cm
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Resistance levels: 30
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (included)
- Chest strap for the telemetric measurement of the heart rate included
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: incline, horizontal, vertical
- Removable saddle
- Handlebar adjustment: vertical, horizontal, incline
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels,
Description: Matrix Ergometer U50 xer
Joint-gentle workouts, repeated adjustability, and a sturdy frame: Matrix Ergometer U50 xerThe curved frame provides the highest stability thanks to the 2 circumferential pipes on the sides. This design allows for a very low entry into the equipment. That makes the Matrix Ergometer U50 xer suitable for users of different ages and conditions. The saddle is repeatedly adjustable and provides a lot of comfort even during longer workout units. If you prefer a sportier look, you can replace the saddle with a sports saddle or racing bike saddle. The multi-position handle allows for different grips and is suitable for both a sporty sitting posture and upright sitting positions. The handlebar is mounted with a standard attachment. You can replace it with any common bike handlebar.
With the Matrix ergometer, resistance is generated through a magnetic field. The flywheel is not touched, which makes the drive work very quietly and with little wear and tear. The induction field is generated by an electric coil and changes the resistance more precisely and evenly than other resistance systems.
The drink bottle holder is attached underneath the cockpit and easy to reach. The self-raising pedals with adjustable straps facilitate the start of the workout and give safe support.
A special equipment feature of Matrix home fitness machines is the console.
The XER console: intuitive control and apps for adventurous workoutsThe XER console has a brilliant 10" touchscreen display and is a complete entertainment system. Thanks to the display and built-in loudspeakers, you can stream videos during the workout. Connect to your home network via WLAN and use pre-installed apps like Netflix, Hulu, or YouTube.
The console has 12 standard workout programmes. In addition, there is the exclusive Matrix Sprint 8 programme. Developed according to the HIIT principle (High-Intensity Interval Training), that highly intensive interval workout programme is especially effective for developing muscles and burning fat.
Thanks to Viewfit technology, you can upload your workout units to social media and share them with your friends if you wish. The community in this area is rapidly growing and serves you as another motivating force.
You can always keep an eye on your heart rate thanks to integrated polar measurement technology (chest strap is included in the scope of delivery). With support from the Matrix Ergometer U50 xer, you have the possibility of always working out in the right heart rate range in order to reach your workout goals in a healthy and focused manner.
Warranty conditions: Matrix Ergometer U50 xer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||3 years|
Matrix Ergometer U50 xer Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation