Marcy weight bench BE1000
Item number MF-BE1000
T-Fitness Expert Review
- Variety of exercises
Product details: Marcy weight bench BE1000
- Robust, steel construction
- Flexible bench setting for a varied chest workout (flat, inclined and negative)
- Curl pad for bicep training
- Leg curl and leg extension add-on device
- Foam rollers for more comfort on the add-on device for leg training
- Integrated barbell holder
- Weight racks included in the frame
- Suitable for weight plates with small as well as large diameter
- Maximum weight leg and arm trainer: 45 Kg
- (barbell and weight plates are not included)
- Maximum user weight (incl. weights): 270 Kg
Dimensions set-up - Marcy weight bench BE1000:
(L) 150 cm
x (W) 109 cm
x (H) 129 cm
Description: Marcy weight bench BE1000
Stable construction for safe training sessionsThe Marcy weight bench BE1000 is a stable training bench that can withstand a maximum user weight (including weights) of up to 270 kg. In addition, this is equipped with black padding and a practical barbell rack, which allows you to perform both comfortable and safe band back exercises. To train both the upper and lower chest, the bench can be adjusted in the positive and negative direction.
Add-on devices include curl pad and leg trainerIn addition to the bench press, you can also additionally include the add-on device in the workout. With the handles and the extra padding, the biceps can be trained extensively and with the help of the foam rollers so can the legs. The lower rollers serve as a support for leg extension sessions and the upper rollers for leg bending sessions. The weight of the entire station is regulated by means of weight plates, which are placed either on the barbell or on the holding rack provided on the leg and arm exerciser. After the workout, you can store them on the holders on the feet.
Warranty conditions: Marcy weight bench BE1000
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
T-Fitness puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the T-Fitness expert review and find your appropriate equipment.