Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike
Smoothness of Rotation
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike
- Ergo Upright Saddle for more comfort
- Self-righting pedals with adjustable straps
- Sonic surround speakers
- Console with shelf for tablet or mobile phone
- Hand-pulse sensors and chest strap receivers
- Max. user-weight: 136 kg
Dimensions set-up - Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike:
(L) 120 cm
x (W) 55 cm
x (H) 134 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electronically adjustable magnetic brake
- Flywheel mass: 7 kg
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 11
- Resistance levels: 16
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: horizontal, vertical
- Handlebar adjustment: incline
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
Description: Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike
Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike: stability and comfortThe Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike is characterised by excellent training comfort.
Equipped with a comfortable saddle (Ergo Upright saddle), which can easily be adjusted vertically and horizontally, the Comfort 2.0 exercise bike offers everyone an optimal sitting position. You can also adjust the multi-function handlebars effortlessly, to adopt a completely natural training position. In addition, the Comfort 2.0 has a particularly low step-through, which makes it easy to dismount.
The resistance is generated by a maintenance-free magnetic braking system. This works very quietly. You can listen to music while you exercise. Thanks to the ball bearings in the joints and the perfectly balanced 7 kg flywheel, the concentricity is very smooth and even.
Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike: console and other equipment featuresWith just a few buttons and a simple display, using the easy-to-reach user console is straightforward. The console also has a large, non-slip shelf for tablets or mobile phones. Thanks to the castors in the forefoot, the Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike can be easily moved after training. The Comfort 2.0's excellent features are rounded off by a rubberised drinking bottle holder that is attached to the console mast.
Warranty conditions: Horizon Comfort 2.0 Exercise Bike
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Electronic parts||Maintenance||Frame|
|Home use||2 years||2 years||30 years|