First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V
- New First Degree PLUS V tank
- Very stable water rowing machine with a frame made of wood and steel
- Patented resistance system with 5 levels: very high maximum resistance; by means of the Adjustable Resistance (AR), the basic resistance is changed by a simple turn of the yellow knob
- Ergonomic grip to minimise the stress on wrist and forearm
- Roller brushes: self-cleaning rail
- Durable belt drive - smooth, clean, silent, maintenance-free
- Adjustable footrests with separate foot straps for the perfect position and optimal stability while doing your rowing training
- Soft, contoured seat, runs quietly on the rail
- Large, easy to use console displays your training distance, training time, stroke rate, total distance, calorie consumption, Watt, etc.
- Heart rate monitoring is optionally possible (a chest strap as well as a receiver are required and are available as separate accessories)
- Multimedia functions (films, music) via a USB connected laptop or a pc
- Water tank made of sturdy polycarbonate
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V:
(L) 213 cm
x (W) 55 cm
x (H) 54 cm
Folded - First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V: (L) 54 cm x (W) 55 cm x (H) 213 cm
Description: First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V
The combination of water resistance and the high quality belt drive makes the row of the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V calm, silent and balanced. Additionally, you can store the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V in an upright position after training, saving space when the rowing machine is not in use.
Apollo Pro Plus V – familiar quality with even more resistanceThe First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V is made out of high quality ashwood together with an exeptionally stable steel frame, making rowing machine also suitable for fitness studios. With the strong steel frame construction, the maximum user weight of the rowing machine is 150 kg. With the new belt drive your training is smoother and quieter. The extra long pull rope helps you achieve even higher stroke frequency.
The ergonomically shaped handlebars and the ball-bearing rolling seat finish the design and functionality of the First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V.
The Apollo Plus V has a double tank resistance system. With this new system the resistance can be increased up to 15% when compared to the previous model.
LCD monitor and Bluetooth compatibilityWith the new LCD monitor from First Degree Fitness it is not only possible to measure all the relevant data such as time, distance, 500m interval, strokes per minute, resistance level, calories per hour and performance in watts, it is also possible to connect the machine with your smartphone or tablet. This means you can check your data and training successes anywhere.
Warranty conditions: First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Mechanical parts||Monitor||Frame||Tank||Wearing parts|
|Home use||3 years||2 years||5 years||3 years||12 months|
|Semiprofessional use||3 years||2 years||5 years||3 years||12 months|
|Professional use||3 years||2 years||5 years||3 years||12 months|
First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V Test & Evaluations
First Degree Rowing Machine Apollo Pro V Accessories
- Taurus Bodenschutzmatte 220 x 100 cm
- In stock
89,00 €79,90 €
Starting from 24,90 €Starting from 19,90 €
- cardiostrong rowing gloves
- In stock
Starting from 9,99 €
- Kinomap - Fitness and Training App
- In stock
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Rowing machine
3699,00 €599,00 €
5999,00 €899,00 €
8499,00 €399,00 €