First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine
Item number FDF-VKPV
T-Fitness Expert Review
Product details: First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine
- New First Degree PLUS V Tank with 5 resistance levels
- New Bluetooth monitor
- Rowing ergometer made of American ash wood of best quality !
- High-quality workmanship of wood by fine sanding as well as use of two varnishes
- Very sturdy frame construction; extremely hardwearing workmanship
- Upper frame is made of one single piece of curved wood (no screwings or similar) - for a maximum of stability!
- Very high maximum resistance
- No "dead" point: triple-stainless steel-fan wheel provides a direct and consequent resistance throughout the whole stroke
- Adjustable Resistance (AR): change the basic resistance by simple turning of the yellow button
- Watertank made of sturdy polycarbonate
- 11.5 cm high, very torsionproof side rails: perfect for ambitious home and pro training!
- Hardwearing belt drive - silent, clean, smooth, maintenance-free
- Adjustable foot plates with separate foot loops for perfect position and optimal stability while rowing
- Foot plates with angled plates for optimal grip
- Comfortable, ergonomic seat with structured nonslip running surface
- Extra-long pull rope makes quicker return flow possible - for high stroke frequency
- KinoMap compatible
- Ergonomic handle with perfect grip for stronger strokes
- Transport wheels for quick and comfortable storage
- Big, easy-to-use console informs permanently about course, time, 500m time, stroke frequency, total distance, calory consumption per hour, watt, heart rate (optional)
- The training computer considers the adjustment of the resistance (water quantity) - data like calory consumption are more exactly displayed
- Can be folded up in a space-saving way
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine:
(L) 213.5 cm
x (W) 55 cm
x (H) 54 cm
Folded - First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine: (L) 54 cm x (W) 55 cm x (H) 213 cm
Description: First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine
Craftsmanship combined with top-class American ash wood!First Degree Fitness offers the Viking PRO - its simply best and most sturdy wooden frame rowing machine. The First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine made of American ash wood combines user-friendly features and a multitude of adjustment possibilities to offer all rowers - independent of height and skills - the best rowing machine of its class. Without compromise in quality and durability, the First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine guarantees a direct and consequent resistance, friction-free guide rails, a hardwearing belt drive, and a indestructible construction.
In contrast to other rowing machines available on the market, the upper frame of the Viking PRO rowing machine is made of one single piece of curved wood. Screwings, which might get loose with time, are not used here. The upper frame has a great look and is enormously stable. In combination with side rails of 11.5 cm, which makes them 2.5 cm higher than the Apollo Hybrid AR rowing ergometer, and which are twice as torsionproof, the First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine doesn't show any flexion even for intensive use of pro rowers. Its very long durability is guaranteed. Thanks to the high-quality, hand-painted finish, the First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine is a perfect, great looking fitness machine, which adapts excellently to every living environment.
As usual for rowing machines of First Degree Fitness, the First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine is equipped with a water resistance system, effecting a natural rowing feeling like on water: the stronger your stroke, the stronger gets the resistance. Thanks to the patented AR (adjustable resistance) function, the basic resistance is easy to adjust. It is perfect for interval training and ideal for the family, so everybody can start at his/her own fitness level.
First Degree Fitness rowing machines - specific feature lies in detail.A triple-stainless steel-fan wheel is used in the water tank of the First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine. It offers the rower a direct and consequent resistance throughout the whole stroke. Another advantage of the First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine: Slightly bent plates of the foot plates under each ball of the foot ensure an extremely good grip; they also contribute to a quicker, stronger pushing of legs in pull-through phase.
The equipment is completed by an average LCD display, informing about most important training paramter, i.e., course, time, 500m time, stroke frequency, total distance, calory consumption per hour, etc.!
PDF document for the productBedienungsanleitung-FirstDegreeFitness-Viking-Pro-ENG-1
Warranty conditions: First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Mechanical parts||Monitor||Frame||Tank||Wearing parts|
|Home use||36 months||24 months||5 years||36 months||12 months|
|Semiprofessional use||36 months||24 months||5 years||36 months||12 months|
|Professional use||36 months||24 months||5 years||36 months||12 months|
First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine Test & Evaluations
5 of 5 Stars
(14 Customer ratings)
T-Fitness Expert Review
First Degree Fitness Viking PRO rowing machine Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 220 x 100cm
from 24,90 €from 19,90 €
- cardiostrong rowing gloves
from 11,99 €
- Kinomap - Fitness and Training App
- First Degree Smartphone Holder
Out of stock
Back in stock approximately CW 29
(17.07.2023 - 21.07.2023)
- First Degree Touch Heart Rate Handle
- Polar H9 Bluetooth Chest Strap
T-Fitness puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the T-Fitness expert review and find your appropriate equipment.