Century Versys VS.BOB
Item number CE-101694
T-Fitness Expert Review
- Variety of exercises
Product details: Century Versys VS.BOB
- Approved technology of Bob XL and Versys fight simulator
- Sturdy construction for kick and punch exercises
- The sand container bags are delivered unfilled. (The bags can be filled with 9 to 11 kg of sand.)
- Being unfilled, the Century Versys VS.BOB weighs approximately 23 kg, being filled with sand it weighs up to 56 kg.
- Set-up dimensions: (H) 175 (Ø) top: 46, bottom: 117
- Suitable for beginners , leisure sports , ambitious athletes
- Possible uses: kick and punch training of all martial arts , workout and fitness boxing
- Material: artificial leather
- The punching bag comes unfilled
- Height: 100 cm
- Diameter: 77 cm
- Weight: approximately 22 kg
Description: Century Versys VS.BOB
The versatility and high-quality workmanship make the new Century Versys VS.BOB a perfect training partner for all martial arts. The head part already imitates the very successful Bob XL, the torso is similar to the Versys fight simulator. The free-standing punch bag for martial artists offers a wide range of kick and punch possibilities. Either classic boxing training or exercises for elbows and kicks, the machine is stable thanks to the sturdy supporting construction.
Warranty conditions: Century Versys VS.BOB
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Century Versys VS.BOB Test & Evaluations
T-Fitness puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the T-Fitness expert review and find your appropriate equipment.