Product details: BenchK DB1 dip station
- High quality dip station from BenchK
- Training for chest, shoulder, stomach and tricep muscles, among others
- Suspended on felt-cushioned hooks
- Compatible with BenchK wall bars
- Solid, stable frame
- Leg raise station and dip station in one device
- PU foam cushioning for comfort while training
- The dip station was made specially for the 700 wall bars, but it also fits all other models from the BenchK brand
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
Description: BenchK DB1 dip station
Further training options for your BenchK wall barsWith the stable BenchK DB1 dip station for your wall bars, you get two training devices in one.
You can do normal dips for the chest, shoulder and tricep muscles at the dip station. You can also use the multifunctional station as a leg lift station for the abdominal muscles.
Space-saving design and quality craftsmanshipThe BenchK DB1 dip station easily transforms the already space-saving wall bars into a versatile, multipurpose training device. When you have completed a successful training session, you can fix the dip station compactly to the wall bars, or simply detach it from the wall bars using the felt-cushioned hooks.
The upholstery of the BenchK DB1 dip station makes training comfortable, thanks to the processed PU foam cushioning. It is also hardwearing and easy to clean.
PDF document for the productBenchK-DB1
Warranty conditions: BenchK DB1 dip station
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
|Semiprofessional use||24 months|
BenchK DB1 dip station Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)